Tuesday 18 August 2009

The big T

For a few years now one of the places on my in-brain "to-visit list" has been Japan, specifically Tokyo, in fact its been at the top for a while. There's something utterly mesmerising about that place that makes my tiny English brain go waahhhh whenever I see photos or watch even vaguely related documentaries. One of the best TV times of this year was when BBC4 did a Japan season, THAT was awesome, and only fuelled my addiction further. So, whenever I find blog posts of those lucky lucky people that HAVE been to Tokyo and have come back with some bloody brilliant photos, I get very jelous and determined to replicate it myself .... someday.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(photos from Sea of Shoes & Yvan Rodic)

No comments: