Tuesday 9 March 2010

The Harvest

Dear Sam,
The seasons are changing,
I feel myself changing with them.
The harvest comes,
The sun rises,
Another day is about to begin.

Although this land is home,
It feels empty.
I want to leave,
Run away,
Once again broken promises keep me here.

I feel so caught up with you,
And yet bound by the roots of this ground.
Light streams from the setting sun,
All here is golden.

The grass keeps fingers in the air,
As if it were testing in the direction of the wind.
I am like those grass fields of gold thread,
Covered in ash,
And bending.

Where are you now?
I miss you
Winter is coming.

The sun sets,
Another day is done,
Soon, the Harvest will be home.

The Harvest. Film trailer. from LOVER® on Vimeo.



I've seen this film everywhere but never clicked play even though I knew I'd love(r) it. And surprise, I do. Lover is perfect.

No comments: