Wednesday 3 December 2008

In deepest winter

I just recently bought January UK Vogue ... it's fantastic. The first editorial in particular is a feast for the eyes. Its quite fun to see how the Vogue people style the items you can remember so well from the runway shows they belong to.

One problem though, is that there is almost no consideration of what us lovely people have to go through in the cold everyday. Maybe I'm an extreme noob and Jan Vogue is really meant to show all the S/S ideas, but let's be sensible here.

I wrapped up to the extreme today. It's fun, almost like a challenge because you get to work with so many different layers & accessories and try to find a combination that will make you warm.

So basically here is my outfit theme for heading into London on Monday.







Lookbook, I think you have a stalker :).

No comments: