Tuesday 7 September 2010

07.09.2010

Today I went to look at clothes for the first time in ages; shopping is just torture when you have no money, and I completely object to the idea of "window shopping". I hit Topshop, just for the thrills, only to be disapointed (I try and convince myself I don't like any of the "overpriced tat" so it's easier on my soul). Shockingly Next had some really nice cutesy stuff, but let's face it .. it's Next, come on. H&M is a no go in my town. Then Zara. Lovely lovely Zara. I would live in that shop if they wouldn't keep throwing me out. Saw some fun things, and now thanks to their NEW ONLINE SHOP I can continue the torutre by looking at them on the internet daily. I found most things apart from one wonderfully cute furry leopard print bag that I nearly stroked my face against.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Katy

No comments: