Wednesday 1 September 2010

My blogging flurry has slowed down lately, in exchange for a snazzy (?) new layout and extensive experiments with a tripod. I used my natural sense to choose the decor for the little living space that is our blog, but it's one of those situations where you have no idea whether to trust it.

Anyway to fill the content void, I give you some of my favourite moments from Pulp Fiction, labouriously screen grabbed by moi. (Please don't sue me Quentin.)

Love,

Anna

"every motherfucking last one of you..."


his 8-ball neclace (tried to get the best shot)


the shoes on the wall!


can you hear it? "girl ... you'll be a woman soon"






I love her laugh here. The shot lingers on her while Vincent is talking and you get to see every subtle expression during her reply, I find it very striking ...

No comments: